Exciting news! The Flying Shetlands and Shya Beth (me) have been chosen as top ten finalists in Heels Down Magazine‘s U25 Equestrian Creativity Awards’ Blogging and Art & Design Categories. The awards are to showcase the best creative equestrians who are under 25 years old. I am delighted to say that I am apart of both Blogging and Art & Design! Several of the other categories include: Photography, Video Production, and Entrepreneurship.
Benefits of winning this contest:
- The artists I write and will be writing about in the future will get their art seen by a totally new audience, which will bring more views to the artist’s webpages and social media sites, meaning a bigger following for them and The Flying Shetlands!
- Whoever gets chosen as the winner of each category will be given a portfolio on Equestrian Creative Network free for a year.
- The winners will also get an opportunity to write for Heels Down Magazine.
- Each winner will get a one-page write up about their work or their blog (depending on which category they won) in Heels Down Magazine.
Sounds pretty cool, right?
Each category is being judged by a separate panel of expert judges, which will account for 75% of everyone’s score. The other 25% is up to the public to vote for their favorite entry.
How to vote for The Flying Shetlands:
- There is NO sign up necessary. Two clicks and you are done!
- Go to this link: http://bit.ly/29MyAuV
- Look for my name in the list (Shya Beth) then click the check mark to the left of my name.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “vote”.
- And that’s it! Thank you for voting for TFS.
- PLEASE share the link/this article with your friends/family and ask them to vote.
- To view the current results, click “view results” right across from “vote” on the right side of the page.
Thank you all, so, so much for your support! It really means a lot to me.
I will post the link to the Art & Design contest as soon as it’s up, so you can vote and share it with your friends/family.
Thank you again for your help and don’t forget to share this article!